RN-BSN Bachelor of Science Program
ATTENTION CURRENT RNS!
Integrity College of Health’s RN-BSN Bachelor of Science Degree program is designed for students who currently possess an Associate Degree and Registered Nurse (RN) license.
This accelerated and flexible program is designed for working nurses who require greater flexibility in their education schedules in order to complete their Bachelor Degree in Nursing. Both blended and full distance tracks for degree completion options are offered.
The hybrid program allows the student to attend class on campus one evening a week, or one Saturday a week, and remaining work is completed online during the week.
The full distance online program allows the student to complete almost all of the program online (BSN 401 & BSN 441 are Practicum courses and require Role Performance with a preceptor).
- Total cost is $11,143
- Length of Program: 46 Weeks (4 courses per semester)
- Semester Credit Hours: 120
- Total Clock Hours: 1,035
- Preceptorship – Hours Working at a Clinical Site: 180 hours between 2 courses
- Graduates will receive a Bachelors of Science (B.S.) Degree in Nursing
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Utilize critical thinking to synthesize knowledge derived from nursing, natural and behavioral sciences, humanities, and arts in the practice of professional nursing.
- Practice professional nursing competently and safely in diverse settings, utilizing caring, critical thinking and therapeutic nursing interventions with individuals, families, aggregates/populations, and communities at any developmental stage and with varied health experiences.
- Utilize the knowledge, skills and technologies to practice independently and collaboratively with all health professionals as an advanced beginner professional nurse.
- Integrate research findings and nursing theory in decision making in professional nursing evidence-based practice.
- Apply concepts of leadership and management to the practice of professional nursing to enhance quality and safety in health care.
- Integrate professional caring into practice decisions that encompass values, ethical, and moral and legal aspects of nursing.
- Communicate effectively with clients, peers, and all health care providers.
- Respect the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of self and others.
- Participate in the advancement of the profession to improve health care for the betterment of the global society.
- Accept responsibility and accountability for the effectiveness
Accreditation & Approval
Integrity College of Health is Institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and approved by BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) and the Bureau for Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT).
Prerequisites: Proof of current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse and proof of education.
Please refer to the latest School Catalog for more information.
Click to View RN-BSN Flyer
Legacy Education, Bachelor’s (RN-BSN) Program, is pursuing pre-accreditation candidacy status from the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA), located at 2600 Virginia Avenue, NW, 8 th Floor, Washington, DC 20037; phone 202-909-2500. Interested parties are invited to submit third party comments in writing directly to NLN CNEA (email@example.com) no later than April 21, 2022.