If you’re interested in Vocational Nursing or Medical Assisting, take the first step on the path towards realizing your dream career. It all begins at Integrity College of Health.
Our Admissions department is here to make your transition into your desired Certificate of Completion straightforward and stress-free as possible. Admissions Representatives will guide you through the full enrollment process from start to finish. As your first line of contact, they’re available to answer any questions that you may have, assist you with the application process, or simply connect you with a Financial Aid Advisor to find the perfect financial aid package to suit your needs*.
All applicants are required to complete:
- An application form, take and pass the school’s test which attempts to measure the applicant’s aptitude.
- Complete an oral interview with the admission representative of the school.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant must be a high school graduate or GED equivalent.
- The applicant must get any foreign transcripts formally evaluated and results must be on file.
- The applicant must have had a physical within the last year, with no evidence of a communicable disease, and a yearly tuberculosis test or chest x-ray.
- The applicant must have CLEAR with Background checks.